Hot Off the Press: If You Can’t Get Legal Aid for Your Child Protection Case
If You Can’t Get Legal Aid for Your Child Protection Case is now back in stock, and you can order it from Crown Publications.
This booklet is for people facing a complicated child protection hearing who’ve been denied legal aid and can’t afford a lawyer.
It explains why you can ask for a court-appointed lawyer and how to apply. It includes the forms you need, what you should say to the judge in court, and where to get legal help and other support.
Updates to this new edition include:
- a glossary with frequently used words and phrases,
- restructured content for a more logical, step-by-step approach,
- redefined terminology,
- improved forms instructions,
- more cross-references to forms, and
- graphics to improve accessibility.
Previous editions are no longer current; please recycle.