Hot Off the Press: Five new translations of Live Safe, End Abuse
Our fact sheets on abuse and family violence have been thoroughly redesigned and updated. They’re now combined into a convenient single booklet, available in print and online in simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Farsi, Punjabi, and Spanish. Live Safe, End Abuse is for people leaving an abusive partner. The booklet contains information on what abuse is, how people can plan for their safety and protect their children, and who can help. Topics include:
- safety planning
- women abused by their partners
- keeping your children safe
- men abused by their partners
- protection orders
- getting help from the police or RCMP
- who can help?
- if your sponsor abuses you
- what to do about money
- the criminal court process
This booklet replaces the Live Safe – End Abuse fact sheet series.