With input and financial assistance from Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada, we’ve revised and updated Income Assistance on Reserve in British Columbia (formerly called Social Assistance on Reserve in British Columbia). The new edition was updated to reflect new policies and rates for income assistance. The booklet explains in plain language:
- who can get income assistance on reserve,
- what benefits are available,
- how to apply for income assistance on reserve,
- your rights and responsibilities while on benefits, and
- how to appeal a decision about your benefits.
Thanks to Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada for funding towards the printing of this booklet.
You can now order the print version of Income Assistance on Reserve in British Columbia and also read it online.